Toxic relationship occurs when a partner in a relationship is emotionally and physically damaged.
It causes rupture between people, families in a workplace. A toxic relationship takes away your happiness and the way you see yourself in the world. In a toxic relationship, you will always find yourself moody. A toxic relationship will make you more and more damaged by staying in it.
The toxic relationship can also exist between families.
Ways to know when you are in a toxic relationship:
- A toxic relationship lacks support, you may not find yourself happy or find things that will make you happy. There is no kind of moral support in a toxic relationship because the partners may not even be concerned about another’s well-being and mental health.
- He constantly lacks respect for his partners.
- A toxic relationship is one that appears competitive.
- In a toxic relationship you are not your best self around the person, you will always find that you feel at your worst.
- Give more than you get
- You always take the blame in a toxic relationship.
- Partners never remember your schedule.
- Partners in a toxic relationship always blame others for their problems.
- You can experience verbal or physical abuse, abuse is something that is evident in the most toxic relationship.
- Aggressive transgression can be experienced in toxic relationships.
- In toxic relationships, problems may never be solved.
- You feel drained in a toxic relationship.
[ https://newsblenda.com/lifestyle-news/ways-to-know-if-you-are-in-a-toxic-relationship/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf