In losing weight, there should be a decrease in carbohydrates, an increase in protein and fiber intake.
Fibrous foods are often naturally lower in calories and help regulate blood sugar levels. Work against abdominal fat deposits.
Natural foods that aid in weight loss include;
- Irish Potatoes: High in carbohydrates but one of the foods that help reduce weight. Continuing to eat it fills you completely like meals.
- Plantain: Plantain contains resistant starch that doesn’t add much weight to the body. It can be eaten boiled, roasted or fried.
- Sweet potatoes: They also contain resistant starch. They give nutritional support to the body; Vitamin A, C, calcium, iron, potassium, low in calories and with dietary fiber.
- Salmon Fish: It helps in weight loss with its monounsaturated acid and polyunsaturated fatty acid and also reduces belly fat in a short time.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, which helps curb appetite and also help keep your metabolism active.
- Oranges: Orange is low in calories, can be satisfying as a meal, and contains antioxidants.
- Banana: Bananas contain potassium, resistant starch and serve as excellent weight loss.
- Avacado: rich in nutrients, minerals, fiber, vitamins and rich in monounsaturated fats. It also helps in reducing belly fat.
- Watermelon: Watermelon contains twice the potassium of bananas, contains few calories, many antioxidants, and removes excess fluids from the body.
No single food can make you lose belly fat or weight on it, rather the proper intake of certain foods can help reduce it.
Reduce your intake of foods that are high in sodium and other sugary elements.
[ https://newsblenda.com/health/natural-foods-that-help-in-weight-loss/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf