United States Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel Stu Scheller. (United States Marine Corps)
Daily mail: Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller is released from brig TODAY: Marine who was jailed for criticizing withdrawal from Afghanistan is free after public support collapses
* Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller Jr. is released today from the brig at Camp Lejeune
* The military said its lawyers have reached an agreement with the Marines
* He was jailed on Monday after posting videos criticizing the withdrawal from Afghanistan
* Scheller condemned the chaotic effort that killed 13 service members
* The charges were filed and he was released pending court martial
* He submitted a request for resignation but was not accepted
* His family appealed for help from the public and received $ 2 million in donations to help with his defense
Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller Jr. is released from the military brig today after gaining an avalanche of public support for his condemnation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Scheller Jr. was jailed on Monday at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina for repeatedly criticizing the chaotic military withdrawal from Kabul.
It was three days until retirement when he was stripped of his post and thrown into grim prison neighborhoods awaiting military trial for outrage.
to know more ….
WNU Editor: He may be out of jail, but he’s under a gag order.
More news on Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller released by the brig
Marine Officer Scheller Released From Brig As Legal Fights For Viral Videos Continue – Military.com
Marine Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller, who criticized leaders for withdrawal from Afghanistan, released from brig – Task and purpose
Marine commander who went viral with criticism of military leaders released by the brig – CBS
Marine who spoke out against withdrawal from Afghanistan is no longer in prison – Washington Examiner
Marine who was jailed for talking about Afghanistan will be released Tuesday from brig – FOX News
[ http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WarNewsUpdates/~3/XgIuvMsoWmk/lt-colonel-stuart-scheller-who-critized.html https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf