Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Application Form, (KSU), cutoff score, eligibility, screening date, application cost, and 2021/2022 academic session deadline have been announced. The limit score is at least 160, depending on the course chosen, the cost of the application form is only N2000. Full details are presented below:
- The procedure for applying online:
- For direct entry:
- The KSU post-utme screening exercise program:
YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY INVITES CANDIDATES FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME YEAR 2021/2022
OAU POST UTME PROJECTION FORM FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION OF THE YEAR 2021/2022
IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, IBBU LAPAI (IBBUL) POST-UTME FORM FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2021/2022
INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL TECHNOLOGY FOR THE POST-UTME ACADEMIC SESSION 2021/2022
LASPOTECH INVITES CANDIDATES FOR THE YEAR 2021/2022 SCREENING FORM POST UTME
- The Candidate Admission Screening Exercise will only be administered to applicants who have applied to Kogi State University as an institution of first choice.
- Only candidates who have scored 160 or higher on the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise.
- Applicants must hold the five (5) basic level 0 ‘credit degrees in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at level O ‘must be conventional subjects: Humanities (History / Govt., CRS / IRK, English Language, Lett. In English), Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Other Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics / Beginnings, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their level 0 results, as no admissions will be offered without uploading level O ‘to CAPS.
- However, candidates who are awaiting O-level results are eligible to apply, but should indicate so.
THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Applicants are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All these candidates must complete the relevant certificates (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB etc.) indicating the correct exam number, date, type and PIN of the scratch card
- Applicants must preview and confirm that all information entered is correct before submitting.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY:
All direct entry applicants who have applied for admission to JAMB and have chosen Kogi State University as their institution of choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
THE KSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE PROGRAM:
- The post-UTME screening exercise will run from Monday 25 October to Saturday 2 November 2021 for UTME applicants.
- The screening of candidates for direct entry is scheduled for 03 and 04 November 2021.
- All applicants are kindly requested to note that the date of the screening exercise is the one programmed in the coupon they will print after registering online. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly adhere to these dates.
- Applicants are required to upload all relevant documents on the CAP as provided by JAMB to allow the University to access these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O / Level results to JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- Online registration for the screening exercise will start on Thursday 30 September 2021 and end on Wednesday 20 October 2021.
- It is mandatory for candidates to present themselves to exams with a protective nose mask and to maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the CoviD approved safety regulations. Other security measures will be available at the exam site in strict compliance with the safety regulations approved by CoviD.
[ https://dandyworldnews.com/education/kogi-state-university-post-utme-screening-form-for-the-year-2021-2022/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf