The mysterious aircraft in the shape of bat wings was seen hovering over Santa Magdalena on Thursday
Daily mail: Is this the Air Force’s top secret RQ-180 stealth drone? Mysterious broken plane flying over the Philippines could be the “great white bat”
* Philippine Air Force intercepted an unknown plane flying over the island nation on Thursday as a local photographer took a photo
* The craft appeared with the bat wing shaped body and thin wing designed by the allegedly secret stealth drone RQ-180 developed by the US Air Force
* Military journalist Tyler Rogoway believes there is strong evidence that the mysterious craft sighted is the RQ-180 given its design and location.
* A similar craft was spotted in California last year, also believed to be the drone
* Rogoway warned that it could also be a Chinese stealth drone, as the Communist nation continues to develop drones similar to American projects
* The US government has only briefly acknowledged the existence of the RQ-180
A mysterious plane caught flying over the Philippines could be the U.S.’s new ultra-secret RQ-180 stealth drone, aviation experts believe.
Local landscape photographer Michael Fugnit captured the craft on Thursday attempting to take sunrise photos on the coast of Santa Magdalena, a resort town 364 miles south of Manila.
Fugnit regularly scans the skies for planes and quickly realized that the bat-winged craft was unlike any commercial or military plane he’d ever seen before.
to know more ….
Update n. 1: Mysterious plane spotted in the Philippines strikingly similar to the mysterious UAS photographed in California last year – The Aviationist
Update n. 2: Flying-wing aerial mystery photographed over the Philippines (updated) – (Warzone / The Drive)
WNU Editor: This landscape photographer took a lucky shot.
[ http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WarNewsUpdates/~3/4ncpUFB5g1s/is-this-air-forces-top-secret-rq-180.html https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf