If Thomas Jefferson could stand on the podium and give a speech to all Americans today what would he say? I suspect it would hand over an all-encompassing State of the Union accusing it of being in disarray and in decline, laden with dotted lines to those who must be held accountable. But I know this, his oration would end in a paragraph that reflects the above quote.
Of course, if Jefferson could be miraculously evoked in the present, he would do so in the illusion of speaking to the Americans who still honored and defended the Republic that he and other founders gave birth to so eloquently and intelligently. Does anyone believe it stays true?
Today, Americans wake up not just with the elephant in the room, but with the entire zoo tripping over mushrooms, scattered daily on their news platforms – and each day doesn’t even seem to ripple in their little ponds. The depth of the corruption of our government officials and institutions in full swing and yet hardly anyone blinks. Is it even fair to label it more as corruption when we people so obviously heal everything with our apathy?
So here we are all, again! Another sensational called “May Day, May Day”. Oh, we’ve been through so many over the past decade that it’s hard to keep up, but some on the list include:
- CIA Dir. Brennan spies on the Senate.
- Massive expansion of home surveillance.
- The IRS targets political opposition.
- Fund and arm insurgent groups and facilitate ISIS.
- Illegal FISA warrants, political campaign spying.
- Political coup against a presidency by justice and intelligence agencies.
- Political persecution of opponents.
- Facilitate the opening of borders
- Facilitate the rise of terrorist threats and abandon Americans in war zones.
Now, the curious case of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, can be added to the growing list.
Regular Deep State players, reporters and CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times report that authors Woodward and Costa have written a book claiming that the general has committed treason. No, the above actors don’t label Milley’s actions as traitors, but they paint the portrait that he is the only brave American patriot who saved the Republic. However, if the above is accurate and demonstrable, General Milley has committed treason. (A good review from Deep State media contributors can be read here.)
Some indicators established earlier:
- Every American in legal terms is innocent until proven guilty and is entitled to a fair trial, including those accused of treason.
- There is a well-defined constitutional process for addressing concerns that an incumbent president is not competent, or exhibits negligence and puts Americans at risk, or both. That process doesn’t include committing treason.
- Woodward and Costa, the editor, many in media circles and many government officials were well aware of the content regarding General Milley long before yesterday.
- Any credible evidence that incriminates a person in Milley’s position as compromised and or acting maliciously and intent on undermining a sitting president, colluding with other governments and politically aligning and colluding with opposition party members against the Commander and the Chief, must be acted upon as a result immediately removed from any access to the work environment to harm the United States pending a full review and investigative findings.
- The investigation into General Milley must include those who knew of his actions in real time and thereafter but remained silent, including Democratic and Republican elected officials who was communicating his plan. A broad and transparent investigation must be conducted on each person identified for acts of treason against our country.
What do the authors of the book claim that the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Milley, did? Tucker Carlson gives a good summary:
The reactions around the ring road were interesting to say the least:
I don’t care what you think of President Trump, the JCOS president who works to subvert the military chain of command and collude with China is exactly what we don’t accept from military leaders in our country. He should be court-martialed if that’s true. https://t.co/cqWo2rXLEC
– Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) September 15, 2021
Senator Marci Rubio, who sits on the Senate intelligence committee, wrote and sent this letter to President Joe Biden requesting that Milley be fired immediately.
Ironically, this is what the key witness against former President Trump in his impeachment trial, who usurped civil authority himself, had to say:
If this is true GEN Milley must resign. It usurped civil authority, broke the chain of command and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It is an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t just walk away from this. #failacosagiustanelmodogjusto https://t.co/izsMMCFPrz
– Alexander S. Vindman (@AVindman) September 14, 2021
Here is a statement from former President Donald J. Trump.
Then there’s this from the former DNI, Grenell:
Bob Woodward became the Michael Wolff of Washington, DC.
It’s hard to believe what the two of them write.
Trump is not a war initiator and I don’t think Milley thought he was. https://t.co/4KAX8vLQi1
– Richard Grenell (@Richard Grenell) September 14, 2021
Interestingly, as of this writing, the man of the moment, Milley, is inactive and has not provided any denials or confirmations at the time.
If the general did not conspire treason against the country and its president, then he should be well aware that the Deep State has targeted him for being a scapegoat. And I might add – not a healthy position to find yourself. A quick reminder that Biden recently tried launching Milley’s I woke up under the proverbial bus for complete failure in Afghanistan. It was painfully obvious when Milley gave that absurd CRT testimony in congress (see link above) that he was compromised and a member of the Deep State party.
This writer is forced to make an indefinite confession. The reality that someone in such a high position in our government may have committed an act of treason no longer shocks me or shakes me to the core.
What confuses me is the reality that I am sitting here today convinced that nothing will come of this critical revelation. After all, the Americans allowed the FBI officials cited by the Inspector General’s reports and the FOIA releases to escape trial. They have seen elected officials, intelligence agencies and justice officials commit perjury under oath in Congress and have no consequences as Americans in the opposition party face prosecution and political conviction. They did nothing when elected officials and agencies break the constitution and oppress our civil liberties, and the list is now endless.
No, I have no reason to believe it will be different this time. The Deep State will cover the criminals and the Americans will be complicit in doing so.
You take a breath and understand that in the country you reside in today, betrayal depends on the party or race you cling to, and if it’s the left, the word now means patriot. Milley has a better chance of receiving the Congressional Medal of Honor than any real investigation into her reported activity.
Just think of President Jefferson … not a single shot was fired. Lost principles are one thing, but the enemy was inside all the time and the antidote, we people, fed and cared for.
We still are.
If you found this informative article, please consider a small donation to ours Cup of coffee to help support conservative journalism or spread the word. Thanks.
Syndication source for the original RWR article.
[ https://rightwirereport.com/2021/09/15/general-milley-is-the-symptom-lost-principles-corruption-and-treason-americans-are-complicit-in-all/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf