Eligible applicants seeking admission to the degree program at 100, 200 or 300 levels in FUNAAB and have chosen the university as their preferred institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are invited to apply online for 2021 / 2022 Pre-Exercise Admission Screening.
- Now in trend
- All available programs are
- Fitness for consideration
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates
Now in trend
ECONOMIC WEB HOSTING AVAILABLE FOR YOU
YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY INVITES CANDIDATES FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME YEAR 2021/2022
OAU POST UTME PROJECTION FORM FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION OF THE YEAR 2021/2022
IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, IBBU LAPAI (IBBUL) POST-UTME FORM FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2021/2022
LASPOTECH INVITES CANDIDATES FOR THE YEAR 2021/2022 SCREENING FORM POST UTME
ALL AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ARE:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural economics and farm management
- Agricultural extension and rural development
- Agricultural engineering
- Animal breeding and genetics
- Animal nutrition
- Animal physiology,
- Animal production and health
- Aquaculture and fisheries management
- Civil engineering
- Crop protection
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Entrepreneurial studies
- Environmental management and toxicology
- Food science and technology
- Forestry and wildlife management
- Science and Management for the home
- Hospitality and tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Management of pasture and breeding
- Plant selection and seed technology
- Plant physiology and plant production
- Pure and applied botany
- Pure and applied zoology
- Soil science and land management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Management of water resources and agro-meteorology
ELIGIBILITY FOR CONSIDERATION
O’Level general requirement
Candidates must have a minimum entry requirement of five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects in one or two sessions at SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. Applicants are advised to check the FUNAAB brochure and confirm the admission requirements to the respective degree programs before entering to fill out the electronic application form.
Applicants must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their most preferred institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), taken for the 2021/2022 (UTME) Unified Tertiary Enrollment Exam, and scored a minimum of 160 points.
For direct entry candidates (DE)
All applicants, with a higher or equivalent minimum credit, who have also applied for admission to JAMB and have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their preferred institution.
In addition, they must have submitted their transcript (OND / HND / NCE applicants) or a certified copy of the statement of results duly stamped by the director / HOD of the graduate institution (A-level applicants) to the Chancellor, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta by Friday 22 October 2021.
THESE ARE THE APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Eligible applicants must log into the Federal Agricultural University, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry registration numbers to generate and print their application invoice indicating their reference number and other information upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Only two thousand Naira (₦ 2,000.00), including transaction fees.
- Applicants should go to any bank that accepts REMITA payment (nationally) or online using a debit card or via Internet Banking and make the prescribed fee payment using the REMITA reference number.
- After payment, applicants must proceed to the FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the electronic application form as appropriate.
- The application opens on Friday 8 October 2021 and closes on Friday 22 October 2021.
- Applicants are required to correctly enter their personal data, O’Level results, OND / HND / NCE / A-Level / IJMB / JUPEB results (where applicable).
- After uploading all the required details, applicants must first preview and confirm the entries before clicking Submit on the recognition page. Applicants should then print the application form by viewing their passport photograph.
- The correction of the data entered incorrectly involves a fee of Mille Naira (₦ 1,000) only as a penalty and can be done online no later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaints for erroneous biological data, O’Level results, OND / HND / NCE / A-Level / IJMB / JUPEB results or blank images will be entertained later on.
- Candidates uploading incorrect bio data, O’Level results and UTME / OND / HND / NCE / A’Level / IJMB / JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants are also required to submit their transcript (OND / HND / NCE applicants) or a certified copy of the statement of results duly stamped by the director / HOD of the institution from which they graduated (A level applicants ) to the Chancellor, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta no later than Friday 22 October 2021.
- Only applicants with applications completed before the deadline will be considered.
- You have the ONLY responsibility to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements prior to making payment. If at any time it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such admission offer must be withdrawn and the payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
[ https://dandyworldnews.com/education/funaab-invites-candidates-for-p0st-utme-de-for-2021-2022-academic-session/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf