AAMI Park and MCG continue to be points of concern, but a Sunday night update from the Department of Health also added more gas stations and supermarkets and updated the timing of a potential multi-day exposure at an Italian restaurant in Cremorne.
In addition to the new tier one locations, which activate a mandatory two-week quarantine regardless of test results, the department said more than 150 tier two and three locations have been posted on its website.
On Sunday alone, more than 50 sites were added, of all levels.
Anyone who has visited any of the following sites during the indicated times must immediately isolate themselves, undergo COVID-19 testing, and quarantine for 14 days. You should also contact the Department of Health on 1300 651 160.
- Brighton East: Brighton East by Dan Murphy, 479 Nepean Hwy on July 14 from 4:25 pm to 4:45 pm
- Brighton East: Fitness First Brighton East, 531 Nepean Hwy on 14 July from 4:35 pm to 6:45 pm
- Calder Park: BP Calder Park – Outbound, 937 Calder Hwy, Cnr Holden Rd on 11 July 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Cremorne: The Precinct Hotel, 60 Swan St on July 13 from 10:34 pm to 11:20 pm
- Cremorne: Ms Frankie, 24 Cremorne St July 13 from 17:00 to 23:00 (updated time) July 14 from 15:30 to 22:30 (updated time) July 15 between 12:00 and 23:59 ( updated time)) July 16 from 12:00 to 1:00 (updated time)
- Docklands: Gourmet Deli House, The District Docklands Market, 40 Docklands Dr on July 15 from 12:46 to 13:46
- Hawthorn: Schnitz Hawthorn, Shop 4/672 Glenferrie Rd on July 14 from 6:15 pm to 7:10 pm
- Maddingley: BP Service Station Maddingley, 65 Grant St July 14 12:50 to 13:30 1
- Maddingley: Shape it Fitness, 33 Griffith St July 13 from 5:16 pm to 6:36 pm
- Mildura: Blk mlk Specialty Coffee, 51 Deakin Av on July 14 from 7am to 9am
- Mildura: Caffeine Extraction – Mildura Central Shopping Center, Cnr of Deakin Av & Fifteenth St on July 13 from 9:00 to 11:00
- Mildura: Coles Mildura, Cnr Sanmateo Avenue and Fifteenth St July 12 from 11:15 to 12:45
- Mildura: Kaffenio – Mildura, 47A Langtree Av on 12 July from 8:30 to 9:30
- Mildura: Mildura Waves Aquatic and Leisure Center, 180-190 Deakin Av on 12 July from 11:30 to 16:00 and again from 17:00 to 21:00
- Mildura: Mister Bun Mi, 852 Fifteenth St July 13th from 5pm to 7pm
- Mildura: Noodle World Mildura, 4/832 Fifteenth St July 12th from 11:30 am to 1:15 pm
- Mildura: Yo Yo Joe’s Mildura, 264-266 Etiwanda Av on July 13 from 12:30 to 14:00
- Point Cook: Coles – Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Center, 300 Point Cook Rd on July 14 from 9:00 am to 10:45 am
- Ravenswood: Caltex Ravenswood, 4633 Calder Hwy on July 11 from 12:45 pm to 2:15 pm
- Richmond: Coles Richmond Icon, 150/160 Swan St July 15th from 1:06 pm to 1:50 pm July 16th from 3:30 pm to 4:15 pm
- Wycheproof: Bakery on Broadway, 317 Broadway on July 11 from 2pm to 3pm
Public transport (Yarra tram)
- Route 48 (Batmans Hill D15 to Burnley St and Bridge St Stop 21) July 14 between 6:04 pm and 6:33 pm
- Route 75 (Burnley Street and Bridge Road Stop at Central Pier and Harbor Esplanade D4) July 15th between 8:03 am and 8:32 am
- Route 72 Camberwell Station & Burke Rd Stop 64 to Cotham, Burke & Whitehorse Rd Stop 70 on July 14 between 5:21 PM and 5:31 PM
Details of the AAMI Park exhibition site
All AAMI Park during the Wallabies v France rugby test is considered a level three exhibition site, with specific sections classified as level one and two.
- Level One: Anyone sitting in zone two, level one (entering through gate seven) in sections 22, 23 and 24 (corridors 20-23, rows A to U, seats 378-457)
- Level One: Anyone who entered gate seven between 7:56 PM and 8:13 PM
- Level Two: All other people who entered gate seven on July 13th. This applies to those who sat in sections 25-42 of zone two and did not enter gate seven from 7:56 pm to 8:13 pm.
- Level three: all other people in the game who have not entered gate seven.
Level two exposure contacts should immediately isolate, be tested, and remain isolated until they receive a negative result. Level three contacts should monitor symptoms and get tested if they develop.
Tram lines 48, 76 and 109 were also declared Tier 1 sites on 15 July.
[ https://bbcbreakingnews.com/2021/07/18/dozens-more-exposure-sites-listed-some-as-far-away-as-mildura/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf