How much would it cost to spend a month in Ukraine? Surely everyone will agree that it depends on your lifestyle, but we calculate 2 options: very economical and more luxurious.
- Renting an Airbnb apartment near the subway – $ 18 per day or $ 540 per month.
- Transportation: 2 times a day by public transportation will cost you $ 11 a month.
- Food. Simple things with home cooking – from $ 150 a month.
- Museums, open festivals ^ city activities – $ 20 per month.
- Data plan – $ 7
In total it will cost you $ 728 per month.
1 Let’s say you’re renting an Airbnb studio in downtown, $ 37 a night or $ 1110 a month.
2. Taxi transportation twice a day will cost you $ 250 a month.
3. Food: 2 times a day at the restaurant if you are going to buy a salad and main course – $ 650 per month.
4. Night club once a week – $ 100
5.karaoke, bowling, billiards and other stuff – $ 200.
6. Data plan: $ 7
In total we have $ 2317.
PS For sure if you live for at least 3 months, or rather longer, you can rent an apartment at least 50% cheaper – starting from 400 $.