By: Dandison Anusionwu
The BIC started out simple, with a vision and a pen. The goal was to create a product that responded to a fundamental consumer need: a fluid and effortless writing tool.
But the result was much more: BIC democratized the art of writing and gave everyone the power of creative expression.
- Now trending
- Company Description
- The job description
- Deadline for the application of Bic Nigeria
- Additional information
- Bic Nigeria method of application
ECONOMIC WEB HOSTING AVAILABLE FOR YOU
YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY INVITES CANDIDATES TO THE ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME YEAR 2021/2022
OAU POST UTME PROJECTION FORM FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION OF THE YEAR 2021/2022
IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, IBBU LAPAI (IBBUL) POST-UTME FORM FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2021/2022
LASPOTECH INVITES CANDIDATES FOR THE YEAR 2021/2022 SCREENING FORM POST UTME
THE COMPANY DESCRIPTION
BIC® products are recognized around the world for their quality, safety, convenience and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the razor are all part of the daily life of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in over 4 million points of sale in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC founder Marcel Bich understood that to be successful, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and take responsibility for their role in a team.
Today we offer our 15,000+ team members in 61 countries the opportunity to invent the future of BIC – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to the development of our team members and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or gain international experience.
THE DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK
- Keep standard costs in the system up to date
- Prepare financial forecasts (income statement, inventories and capital expenditures – 4 times a year)
- Manage monthly closures for production P&L according to the Group Standard: analysis of deviations (Materials, Labor, Overheads, PPV, FX), comments, follow-up of corrective actions
- Responsible for all financial procedures and processes related to production, including preparation of costs, as well as their application by all departments
- Analyze existing information flows for monthly closures, budgets and forecasts and implement improvements that reduce the time required to collect data thus allowing additional time to analyze and review information with operations teams
- Analyze production and over / under absorption, conduct cost audits. Conduct cost exercises to determine supplier pricing accuracy
- Compile and maintain the BOM in JDE for all activities in the East African manufacturing facility, especially for new products
- Set WID codes in JDE for new products
Manage inventory in the manufacturing plant, reporting and analyzing all changes. This includes preparing inventory procedures and changes within all departments:
- Standard cost setting, control and maintenance
- Preparation and reporting of the various quarterly budget
- Timely and Accurate Reporting:
- Monthly KPI performance reports
- Production accounts
- Other relevant reports as required
- Monitor and coordinate savings initiatives
- Variance report and recommendations to manage for process improvement
- Inventory tracking and inventory management
- S&OP Meeting + Production planning + forecast review with Clichy’s planning team
- Implementation and maintenance of ERP (data management)
- Ensure good inventory management practices, resource management. Best manufacturing practices
- Commercial collaboration with all departments for reporting and alignment with internal control requirements
- Preparation and review of standard costs
- Internal factory control must be aligned with Bic standards, prepare an action plan and ensure follow-up
- Factory visit and evaluation against the Bic standard
- Participation in MEA projects
Help and support the local plant controller in budgeting, forecasting and process improvement
- Demonstrable understanding of standard costs, processes and business principles
- Advanced Computer Literacy – MS Office tools (especially Excel; of ERP (SAGE, GEODE) and reporting tools (HFM)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
BIC NIGERIA APPLICATION DEADLINE
BIC is an equal opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status or similar characteristics. All hires are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
The BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from research companies for this job opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes sent by research firms to any member of the BIC team by email or directly to a member of the BIC team in any form without a valid written research contract in place for that position will be considered to be of exclusive property of BIC, and no compensation will be paid in the event that the candidate is hired by BIC following the report or by other means.
BIC NIGERIA METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should click here to apply
Dandison Anusionwu is a sports analyst, researcher, passionate writer, content provider, inspired by the opportunity to learn new things.
[ https://dandyworldnews.com/vacancy/bic-nigeria-recruitment-is-on-apply-now/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf