Avacado fruits are green creamy foods that are commonly consumed as fruits. In addition to its culinary use, avacados are also used to give the skin a good treatment.
Avocados contain a high amount of “good fats” which are healthy for the body.
Its benefits for skin acids
- Helps Hurt Quickly: Avacados contain essential fatty acids and oleic acids that help promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue and reduces inflammation during the healing process.
- Reduces the signs of healing: Avocados contain healthy fats that help maintain skin elasticity.
- Healthy scalp: Reduces dandruff and other problems caused by a dry, flaky scalp.
- Anti acne: Avacado fruit has lauric acid rich in anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties useful in the management of acne and reduces redness of the skin.
- Gives smooth and supple skin: Adding avacado to the diet or applying it directly to the skin as part of the face mask makes the skin smooth.
- Prevents Wrinkles: Avacados are enriched in Vitamin C and E which are vital for supporting skin health. The fruit also contains antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin which keep the skin young.
- Moisturizes the skin: Avacado containing antioxidants such as B-carotene and linelic acid helps hydrate the skin from the inside.
Consuming avocado goes a long way in improving our skin and giving it a good treatment.
[ https://newsblenda.com/health/7-benefits-of-avacado-to-the-skin/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf