Natural or afro hair as some prefer to call it, is hair that is free of chemicals as a relaxant.
Natural hair can be tempting and beautiful when properly cared for.
You shouldn’t wait until you have enough money for various hair treatments before taking care of your natural hair.
Look at some steps to take care of your hair without too much cost:
- Constant application of water: This can be done by washing your hair regularly or when combing your hair. Drinking enough water every day also helps your hair.
- Avoid shampoos that contain chemicals such as ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, or sodium lauryl sulfate, these chemicals tend to cause dryness and hair breakage. To cut costs, the hair can be washed with black soap, you can even buy it from your local market.
- Eat healthy meals: Proper nutrition contributes to hair growth to make it healthier and more beautiful. Meals like dairy products, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, omega-3 fatty acids, eggs and poultry are good for your hair, making it stronger and healthier.
- Use a wide-toothed comb: Wide-toothed combs have enough space between rows to allow movement through the hair. They make the hair less painful while untangling.
- Always braid your natural hair before bed – it helps seal in moisture all night long, with braids your hair strands will be held tightly together.
Healthy hair can be achieved without too much cost, always pay attention to your natural hair if you have one.
[ https://newsblenda.com/lifestyle-news/5-steps-to-taking-care-of-your-natural-hair-on-a-low-budget/ https://d26toa8f6ahusa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/30214746/a-quiet-place-part-2-bigs-16.pdf